Taking Screenshot on iPhone Can be Great Fun
Taking screenshot on iPhone is not very easy but at the same time not very difficult as well. All you have to do is follow a bit of procedure and follow the common stages that will make you aware of how to take a screenshot on iphone. Apple does not make you aware of how to take a screenshot on its own. So, not everybody may know that they could capture the iPhone screen content with just a simple touch of a button.
If you have to take a screenshot on your iPhone follow these simple steps and learn how to take a screenshot-
- Turn your iPhone on and simply press the button on the top part of your phone. Then, wait till the white Apple logo appears.
- Look for the image you are keen to capture. You can choose the images from your photos, email, facebook or from anywhere you can come across online.
- After that hold down the sleep and home buttons together at the similar time and release them. If the screenshot has been taken down, you will hear a camera shutter sound and will come across a white screen. You are just required to press the two buttons for just a second for this to work and it is not necessary that you release the buttons at exactly the same time.
- Immediately after this you can check your camera roll to make sure that you have captured the image. To see your camera roll, just click on the photos, the app that is accessible on your home screen.
- Click camera roll that is listed as your first album. The screenshot will the last picture in this album.
If by any chance you are not able to take the screenshot, repeat the process and hold the buttons a little longer this time.